Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Long Day at the Cancer Center Tomorrow

Hi. I have a long day at the cancer center on Wednesday (3/11/09). It will begin with a blood draw at 6:00 AM. That will be followed by a CT scan with contrast (meaning an IV is required) of the H&N and chest at around 8:00 AM. Then I have clinical exams with 4 separate clinics: surgery, oncology, supportive care, and dental. I'll get some feedback on my health during my clinic visits. The CT results will be available in 7 to 10 days. I'm a bit apprehensive, but am going into it feeling well. I'll post results as soon as they are available.

A friend sent me these pictures today. I thought they were incredible and as such am posting some of them on my blog for you all to enjoy. My sister and I experienced a storm similar to the one depicted in picture #1 in the Arizona desert on our way to Tucson in 1970. Double clicking on any single image will show you a larger version of that image.









No comments: